Here in this article I’m going to share my review on Operating Media for the Digital Marketing Course.
Please note : 1) DM refers to Digital Marketing
2) By no means I’m trying to promote their DM course, this article has been published to help people who are looking to take DM course and read my feedback about their training.
So, what is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing is where you can promote your brand, services, blogs, products, display advertising . There are various mediums through which marketing is carried out, through emailing, advertising, social media etc.
My interest in Digital Marketing grew when I started blogging but had little knowledge how to properly use WordPress, improve SEO, using Google Analytics etc.
Later on, I decided to take the DM course which has helped/improved me with my blogging. I enquired at 3-4 institutes and then visited Operating Media .. first of all, honestly I had never heard/read about them on the internet but, after meeting Hardik Sir and checking out their classes (setup) it convinced me that this was the place I should take up the course.
And without a doubt ! and not a fortune, it turned out to be the best decision I made and I’m glad about it !
These were the modules I went for : 1) WordPress ( which helps you to create a website, changing it’s appearance, writing new articles)
2) PPC refers to Pay Per Click , ( a mode of marketing where advertisers pay a fee each time their ads get clicked.)
3) SEO ( Search Engine Optimization )
4) Google Analytics ( Analyzing website traffic by referring stats/graphs )
5) Social Media Optimization ( Optimizing your blogs, products, services with the help of different Social Media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. )
Their training sessions and batch schedules were quite comfortable and the best thing was they don’t allot more than 5-6 students in a batch, with less people in a batch it gave me more freedom to ask query in between our lectures and also you get to learn other’s opinion (whether a doubt or an idea) .
Their tutors are highly qualified professionals who have more than 5 years of experience in their respective fields.
Personally , I loved their WordPress, PPC and SEO modules because I was anxiously looking forward to learn them !
What I noticed was they are very friendly rather than having an awkward student-teacher relationship , hahaha ! Which enabled me to engage more and getting doubts cleared.
Their Classrooms (setup) :-
Amazing setup with a perfect atmosphere to learn new stuff everyday. Additionally, they use Linux based OS.
Special mention :-
- Harsh Sir for PPC – He always engages with everyone which is important and never leaves a doubt in your mind. His teaching quality and experience helped me to learn the concepts easily.
- Rahul Sir for Wordress – I guess he was the one whom I troubled the most with my never ending doubts ! XD
Even after completing the WordPress module, I frequently faced problems with my blog ( during that time I was a complete newbie in blogging )
He always welcomed me and happily solved my problems.
- Zahid Sir for SEO – I enjoyed learning SEO and made me more passionate to learn more about SEO. Zahid Sir has more than 7-8 of experience and as a result of which I got to learn various techniques to improve (still improving) my SEO ranking for this blog.
- Hardik Sir – Thumbs up for always co-ordinating and scheduling lectures whenever I missed one.
My final word on Operating Media :-
I’m so sure you wouldn’t find any better place than Operating Media in Mumbai. Their quality teaching, limited number of students gives them an edge above others in their industry and I would definitely recommend you to learn Digital Marketing from Operating Media .
I hope this article was helpful for you !